- 2019 Full-time Tenure-Track Faculty Recruitment (School of Economics)
- 게시글 내용
2019 Full-time Tenure-Track Faculty Recruitment (School of Economics)
1. Academic Positions
* Applications of outstanding scholars are strongly encouraged regardless of academic openings.
* Applications of women and foreign nationals are encouraged.
2. General Qualifications
1) Candidates should have at least one year of research or teaching experience after obtaining a Ph.D. or equivalent degree.
2) Candidates must be legally eligible to work at a private university in Korea.
3) Candidates must agree with the general Christian education principles espoused by Yonsei University. (Non-Christians can apply.)
4) If appointed, a certain number of credit hours must be lectured in English.
3. Required Documents
A. Two printed copies of completed application form and one printed copy of "Statement of Religious Affiliations"
B. Official diploma and transcripts (Bachelor, Master, and Ph.D.)
* Photocopies may be submitted at the time of application; but short-listed candidates for open lecture/interview must submit the official documents at the time of open lecture/interview.
C. Two printed copies of the list & summary of research publication(s) (format provided)
* For main achievements (up to three), please check "Main Achievement" in the list of research records
D. A CD or USB containing the list & the summary of research publications file above (in MS-Excel or MS-Word format)
E. A CD or USB containing the applicant's Ph.D. dissertation (PDF/MS-Word/HWP format)
* The D) and E) may be stored together in one CD or USB
F. A printed copy of each publication (or equivalent documentation for exhibitions and performances) published after March 2015
G. Two letters of recommendation (From two or more professors(professionals) in the same program or field)
* The applicant's full name, the name of the school/program the applicant is applying must be specified in the letter.
* The recommender should seal the envelope and sign on the sealing line.
H. Consent to Collection and Use of Personal Information
4. Application Period
- Online application form submission by email: Friday June 29, 2018, email at firstname.lastname@example.org
All other application materials should be submitted in person or by postal mail: Friday, July 6, 2018, 5PM (except lunch time, weekends, holidays)
* Application sent by mail must arrive at the office of School of Economics by 5PM on July 6, 2018.
5. Mailing (visiting) address for application submission
New Faculty Recruitment
Room 211, Daewoo Hall, School of Economics
50 Yonsei-ro, Seodaemun-gu, Seoul 03722 Republic of Korea
6. Evaluation Criteria and Process
Stage 1) Suitability for the advertised major
: The applicant's suitability for the advertised position will be evaluated
Stage 2) Academic records and overall achievements
: The applicant's academic excellence, teaching or research abilities, publication records will be comprehensively evaluated during this process
Stage 3) Open lecture/interview
: Short-listed applicants will be invited for an open lecture and interview. Presentation skills, academic potentials and overall qualifications will be evaluated.
1) Candidates invited for an open lecture and interview will be personally contacted by electronic mail
2) The final candidates will be contacted personally by electronic mail.
8. Things to Check Before Submitting Your Application:
1) Incomplete applications will not be considered or accepted; once submitted, the application materials will not be returned.
2) Applicants are responsible for any false, deficient or incomplete documents.
3) Please fill out all information on the application form correctly.
; Yonsei University has the right to revoke faculty appointments resulting from deficient information or false documents.
4) Applicants invited for an open lecture/interview must submit the official diplomas and transcripts at the time of open lecture/interview.
9. Additional Information
1) The official appointment will begin in March, 2019 unless otherwise noticed.
2) Non-Christians can apply.
3) Positions may be offered in tenure or non-tenure track depending on the evaluation results, unless otherwise noticed.
4) The final candidates may be assigned to take dual affiliation in related departments.
5) For inquiries, please contact the numbers and e-mail below:
School of Business: 82-2-2123-2465 / email@example.com